PCBA – Assembled electronic boards
AGC is providing custom PCBA that match your requirements in quality, aspect, norms and quantities. Our products range include SMT (Surface Mont Technology) and through holes assemblies.
Contact us to get a quick offer on your custom PCBA manufacturing needs.
You’ll find below some examples of PCBA, as supplied by AGC to its customers.
Tranformer on PCBA
Aluminium PCB with led
Rohs PCBA China EMS
Jack + Iphone connection card
Looking for an expert in manufacturing assembled electronic boards ? AGC has supplied many different on demand PCBA to customers all over the world.
Printed Circuit Board offer
AGC offers a wide range of Print Circuit Board, below you’ll find some key possibilities :
- Single sided (components only assembled on the top of the board)
- Double sided (components on both side, place saver)
- Aluminum board (better heat dispersion)
- Plastic (FR1/XPC/FR4/CEM1/CEM3 board)
- Multi-layer boards (up to 50 layers) (enable complex connection routes)
- Flex PCB
- HDI (High Density Interconnections, Type I, Type II & Type III)
- Rigid / rigid-flex
Board size are provided up to 500x500mm, with possibilities of through via, via-in-PAD, blind via & buried via.
PCB Assembly capabilities
Our capabilities include most common solutions that enable us to quote up to 95% of our customer’s projects. Based on SMT/ SMD (Surface Mounted Technology /Device) and throughole assembly we are able to work with electronic components size down to 01005 on RoHS wave soldering lines or manual assembly lines.
In case your electronic board needs protection against elements (dust, water – IP67/IP68) we offer PCBA varnishing and potting.
Based on our strong mechanical experience, you can rely on us for the full assembly of your final product, we may provide all the casing servicing based on you requirements.
Electronic component sourcing
Electronics components are not always easily available and may have very long lead time. We are offering support to identify component suppliers.
Assembly of PCBA in China is even more interesting ( cost reduction) if you consider a localization of some of the components of your BOM. The localization also have an impact on component availability and may be very helpful to lower the production lead time.
In addition, some component suppliers have a regional distribution policy, meaning that components may be only available or cheaper in Asia / China than the rest of the world.
PCBA quality control
According to your project and your needs we offer below quality tests :
- Automated Optical inspection (AOI)
- X-ray soldering inspection
- RoHS spectrometer testing – XRF (verify the presence of forbidden elements in electronic components)
- 3D solder paste inspection machine
- Functional testing (test bench can be developed by AGC or be provided by customer)
- IPC-600 /610 visual inspection
- ICT testing
- Burn-in testing